Voting

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Styling & Events

Since a young age I have always loved interior design, when I was younger I would loan out books from the library and just look at the pictures for hours. Doing a BA honours in Visual merchandising and promotional design has given me the foundation to make this my career, which would be a dream come true!!

The images below are not mine, they are from my pinterest board, follow me :armstrong_la,  they are just examples of the types of styling I would love to do.  I would love to help style sets for home and lifestyle magazine as well as create beautiful settings for a special event.


Pinned Image
From greenweddingshoes.com

collage
www.anitakaushal.com

One book I love in particular is a book called 'home , family lifestyle' by Anita Kaushal who is a creative director. The images in this book are so beautiful, and inspirational. The books looks at how we use our homes and giving striking photos of how people have created the perfect home to suit their lifestyle. While other interior design books show you how to make use of space and how different colours effect our mood. This book demonstrates how we need to arrange our house by how we use it and making full use of every room. Love it and highly recommend it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment