Voting

Sunday 24 June 2012

SUMMER WORDROBE

Over the past few weeks I have been building up a summer wardrobe so when those lovely warm sunny day do come ( its been raining all week!!).  Anyway I just thought I post some groupings of clothes I have bought.

WHITES: This colour looks fresh and clean and great for the summer, I have recently had a bit of a thing for picking up white bits and pieces so hopefully I will got a lot of use out of them this summer.

White jumper, Topshop


White clutch, Dorothy Perkins

White jeans Topshop

Necklace, Miss Selfridge sale

Here are a few bright pieces I have bought, if I could recommend one high street shop that has lovely summer clothing at the moment, it's H&M. I have bought some lovely simple bright neon t-shirts from there which brighten up an outfit but they are not too expensive. 

  
 The nail varnishes are numbers 213- Pink and 602- Mint
The aqua shorts and headband are both from Primark.
I am planning to wear the shorts with the white jumper above. The headband can add a pop colour to any simple outfit.



Neon coral t-shirt, H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment